3. We believe in the Genesis account of creation, (Gen. 1, 2).
4. We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire, (Isa. 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:11-19; Matt. 25:41; II Cor. 4:4; Eph. 6:10-17; Rev. 20:10).
5. We believe in the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ, (Matt. 1:18-20; II Cor. 5:21; I Peter 2:22).
6. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, (John 1:1, 14; 10:30; 14:9; II Cor. 5:19).
7. We believe that the Divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches is the Holy Spirit (Luke 24:49; John 14:16, 17; 16:13; Act 1:4, 5, 8), whose work as such began on the first Pentecost after the resurrection of Jesus Christ with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, which event occurred only once and is not repeated, (Acts 2).
8. We believe that the miraculous gifts of the Spirit listed in I Cor. 12:8-10 were done away when the Bible was completed (I Cor. 13:8-10), that the gift of apostleship ceased with the death of the last chosen directly by the Lord Jesus (Eph. 2:20), and that the abiding gifts adequately equip the churches for service to God, (Rom. 12:13; I Cor. 13:1-3; Eph. 4:7-16; I Peter 4:10, 11; II Tim. 3:16, 17).
9. We believe that man was created in the image of God and lived in innocency until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are now sinners, (Gen. 1:26; 3:6-24; Rom. 5:12, 19).
10. We believe the substitutionary suffering and death of Jesus Christ was sufficient to propitiate for the sins of all humanity, thus making salvation available for all mankind, (Isa. 53:6; Heb. 2:9; I Peter. 2:24; 3:18; II Peter. 3:9; I John 2:2).
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints, (Matt. 28:1-7; Acts 1:9-11; I Cor. 15:42-58; I Thess. 4:13-18).
12. We believe in the pre-millennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile Age. We further believe at His coming the righteous dead shall be raised, the living saints shall be changed and both shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. We also believe after the Millennial Reign of Christ on earth the unrighteous shall be resurrected unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire, ( John 14:1-6; I Thess. 4:13-18; II Thess. 2:8; Rev. 20: 4-6, 11-15; 21:8).
13. We believe the depraved alien sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 13:3, 5; John 3:16, 18; Acts 20:21; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8, 9), and the Holy Spirit convicts sinners and regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer, (John 3:6; 16:8, 9; Rom. 8:9-11; I Cor. 6:19, 20; Eph. 4:30; Titus 3:5).
14. We believe all who trust in Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure and shall persevere in Him and shall not perish, (John 3:36; 5:24; 10:27-30; Rom. 8:35-39; Heb. 10:39; I Peter 1:5).
15. We believe God deals with believers as His children, chastises the disobedient, blesses the obedient in this life and reserves rewards for the future, (Matt. 16:27; 25:14-23; John 1:12; Heb. 12:5-11; II John 8; Rev. 22:12).
16. We believe Jesus Christ , during His personal ministry, established His Church, which is a local, visible assembly of scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship, to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ. We further believe each church is an independent, self-governing body over which no other ecclesiastical body may exercise authority. We believe Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to New Testament churches only, and promised them perpetuity (Matt. 4:18-22; 16:18; 18:15-18; 28:19-20; Mark 1:14-20; John 1:35-51; Eph. 3:21).
17. We believe there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord's churches: baptism and the Lord's Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of penitent believers in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament church in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We further believe the Lord's Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the church observing the ordinance, (Matt. 28:19, 20; Acts. 8:12, 38: Rom. 6:4; I Cor. 5:11-13; 11:1, 2, 17-20, 26).
18. We believe there are two divinely appointed offices in a church, pastor and deacon, to be filled by men whose qualifications are set forth in I Tim. 3:1-16; Titus 1:5-9.
19. We believe all associations, fellowships, conventions, boards, and their committees are servants of the churches, (Matt. 20:25-28).
20. We believe in the complete separation of churches and state (Matt. 22:21) and affirm our belief in civil obedience unless the laws and regulations of civil government run contrary to the Holy Scriptures (Rom. 13:1-7; I Peter 2:13-15; Acts. 5: 29).